Image background removal service is the most popular service that we’re using on the first step of editing .there are different ways of background removing .we use the pen tool, quick selection tool, magic wand tool and so many .on maximum cases we use pen tool because the process of it’s editing is very clean and we can do clipping path in a right way that the way we really wanna follow .but sometimes we feel the necessity of having editing done with the very short time that time we use magic wand tool instead of pen tool .one more thing that we need to notice here, is the subject and the background of the product magic tool friendly or not .all the product that we have for background remoting, we can’t remove background all of them by using the magic wand tool. Image background remove technique.
Why do we use magic wand tools?
Actually, we do use the magic wand tool for removing the background where the subject will be leaving and the background will be removed .when we wanna try or use a product against different background we need to cut out the product from the background for making a portable subject that we can attach on any portion of any background .that’s why we use magic wand tool photoshop. We can also name it a magic tool. Image background remove technique.
I’m gonna describe here the process of using the magic wand tool in purport;
- At first, we need to make a duplicate layer of the background .we will choose a layer from the window and choose a duplicate layer from the layer.
2. All the process of editing we are gonna go through but before applying the process need to make sure that we are working on a duplicate file that we created a minute before.
3. We will find a magic wand tool on the tools palette .here we will gonna get a quick selection tool, probably we don’t get to see the magic wand tool directly, at that point clicking the W button on the right side would help you make the magic wand tool visible
4. When you’re on the duplicate layer click anywhere within the background with the magic wand tool in photoshop.
5. While holding the SHIFT key, click on areas of the background that weren’t included in the initial selection,
6. Select inverse by clicking SHIFT+CTRL+I to create a selection of just the subject.
7. Select the magic wand tool and avoid clicking anywhere in the image.
8. Choose the Select Subject button at the top of the application. You should now have a rough selection of the subject.
9. Click on Subtract from Selection at the top of the screen. Then, click on any areas of the selection that don’t belong to the subject. This will remove these areas from the selection.
And this is how magic wand tools work for removing the background.
Can we replace the magic wand tool with any other tool:
Yeah, we replace the magic wand tool with any other tool. But as I told you before when we need to get our editing done within a very short time we need to use the magic wand tool in photoshop otherwise it can be replaceable.
Do most of the company use the magic wand tool for clipping path:
It depends on the retoucher who retouches. But I think if clients don’t give any pressure or they haven’t had any hustle bustle most of the time the retoucher skips using the magic wand tool.
Therefore, we can easily reach a culmination of that magic wand tool useful when we wanna dwindle our clipping path time .all the tools have a usage depending upon the retoucher’s mind and creativity as well.