Ecommerce image editing service for amazon, eBay, Etsy, product seller
Ecommerce image editing service is a term that has gained a lot of importance over the last few years. Gone are the days when business advertisements used to feature a three-line slogan or tag line telling about the product. This is the digital era – and the era of pictures and images. An image tells a thousand words and paints a clear picture of the product in the minds of customers.
The main aim of the eCommerce image editing service is to improve the brand image of the company as well as to improve the brand image of a product.
Importance of e-commerce photo editing service!
- Building a brand by creating brand awareness or awareness about a product.
- Elevating the sales of a company by increased visibility for a brand or a product.
- Spreading the right message to the people using a lot of customization tools.
- Improved credibility of a company towards its target market and the products offered.
Ecommerce image editing service for Amazon
The eCommerce image editing services for Amazon focus on specific criteria that need to be fulfilled. Because eCommerce platforms like Amazon depend on images a lot for their business. Thus, photos need to be edited as per site rules.
- It should be the actual image of the product intended to sell rather than anything else.
- Illustrations are not acceptable in place of drawings
- The image, edited and selected for Amazon, should be photographed and shouldn’t be scanned or anything
- The image must be single-handedly captured in the same frame without any other objects in focus.
- Offensive and controversial objects are not allowed.
- The image editing service only accepts and considers photographs with a pure white background.
- Texts and other content are not allowed together with the image in the same frame.
Ecommerce image editing service for eBay
This service focuses on three components that play a crucial role for all the products showcased on eBay
- Every image of each product needs to be at least 500 Pixels in general and 800 pixels if any zooming effect is required on the photos.
- The images found on eBay don’t allow texts or any graphics; they just allow the photographs to be focussed.
- Watermarks are allowed on the images, but they should cover more than 5% of the frame.
- The visibility of the watermark should not be increased by more than 50%.
Ecommerce image editing service for Etsy
Image editing services in Etsy follow some strict guidelines, and only then it may get selected with the website.
- While Etsy requires all the files only to be in JPG, PNG, or GIF format for acceptance, it doesn’t allow even slightest variations like animated GIFs or transparent PNG images.
- Image sizes of only 2000 pixels are allowed. Larger images increasing 1 Mb size are not allowed.
- If it’s a company logo, the size of only 170 * 100 pixels is allowed.
- Images that offer maximum compression are preferred when it comes to Etsy.
- The first view of any product should be in landscape mode or square in shape to allow proper thumbnails to appear.
Ecommerce image editing service for the product seller
For any image, to suit the needs of the site and the product seller, image mapping and cropping are required to satisfy the criteria of the product website.
- The borders of the product, while cropping, need to be clearly defined to suit the needs of the host website.
- The products need to be shown in the most favorable light.
- The products need to be masked well with proper transparency and graphics to look as authentic as the real product.
- The images need to be color corrected and edited as per the website criteria.
Product images play a very pivotal role in promoting and structuring the model of a business. Photo editing service is imperative these days as they focus on editing the image in such a way that the visual message reaches thousands of people. So, if you are running an e-commerce business, now you know how to go about Product image editing. Find the best service provider and rule the internet.